- Lead Talent Acquisition across levels at Moët Hennessy India, with a dedicated focus and plan for diversity hiring.
- Partner in workforce planning, managing an optimal headcount plan and organization structure for the business in line with the business plans. Collaborate with line managers to determine the type of hire, jobs v/s projects, nature of employment.
- Lead and support organization initiatives like IJP and management of internship program.
- Deliver a signature onboarding experience and planning of the induction program for all new hires.
Compensation & Benefits and Statutory Compliances
- Complete Payroll Administration for on roll as well as contractual employees.
- Liaison with Compliance Consultants to ensure all labour & statutory compliances are adhered.
- Ensure competitive compensation and benefits for employees and new recruits aligned to the company's compensation philosophy.
- Monitor compensation and benchmark salary ranges to ensure alignment to company pay philosophy and to adhere to C&B cost guidelines
- Mapping of market data and best practices to take informed decisions / for new initiatives.
Employee Engagement & Communication
- Partner with HR Head to define the short-term and long-term strategy for engagement and the framework for the year.
- Consistently deliver high quality customized employee engagement initiatives.
- End to end planning and execution of the 2 biggest events of the organization - Annual Company Offsite and Sales & Marketing Conference.
- Manage complete internal HR communication.
- Drive usage of Yammer! - company's official communication and social platform.
Employee Value Proposition
- Work with HR Head to set our employer brand vision.
- Build and execute the Talent Acquisition marketing and events plan.
- Optimize content, storytelling and personalization, using all digital and offline channels.
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities.
- Drive internal engagement and employee advocacy to amplify the message that depicts our organization as a great place to work.
- Drive major digital initiatives across functions
- Support HR Manager to track and monitor the digital transformation project milestones
- Design and drive analytics framework to support the digital projects
- Review and streamline the HR processes to be more employee-centric and efficient
Learning & Development
- Partner with line managers to determine learning and development needs aligned to development programs and initiatives.
- Drive mandatory compliance related trainings.
- Drive talent planning, employee development initiatives for high potential employees.
- Guide employees / teams to facilitate organization culture change through recognition, employee communication and customized initiatives.
- Drive all regional and global projects in India on HR priorities, digitalization, brand education, e-learning tools, reinforcement of cultural values, organization mission and vision, other initiatives, etc.
- Submission of Monthly HR & Training Reports and Annual Social Reports to APAC office.
- Lead for all HR related audits, both external and internal.
- Develop, promote, drive and communicate the company's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
Education: Post Graduate in Business/Human Resources
Language: Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English
Professional experience & know how:
- 7-9 years of HR experience preferably in a generalist role /HR business partner role
- Good knowledge of local labour laws and regulations is preferred.
- Strong skills and knowledge in compensation and benefits.
- High proficiency of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Personal & Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Curious with an appetite to learn
- Team player, reliable and dependable
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Cross-culturally sensitive
- Digital & social media savvy
Our HR vision is to be an influential team working with business leaders to nurture our people and deliver organizational excellence for Moët Hennessy India to expand its leadership in luxury Wines & Spirits. We are looking for an organized, results-driven and passionately curious talent to take on an exciting journey working closely with business stakeholders to transform the organisation.