A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
To be an Assistant Store Manager at our new Melbourne store and to serve as an ambassador for the brand. To support the Store Director in leading and developing the sales and to support the team in maximising clientele potential and achieving sales, profitability and service goals.
Service and Sales Management
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day. Aim to exceed customer expectations of Pink's services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure the boutique communicates the brand values in all aspects and provide an extraordinary and personalised Pink shopping experience.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor (acting as a role model) and ensuring Pink standards are achieved.
- Continuously motivate sales team to ensure team meet sales targets and productivity goals.
- Ensure adequate client and prospect databases are maintained and well used.
- Support the Store Director in ensuring effective follow up of mystery shopping programme results.
- Be aware of the local trading environment and its impact on our sales, including competitor's trading activities and suggest actions and recommendations.
- Be a Pink ambassador in the local community, by proactively representing the brand in relevant local activities and cultivating new clientele.
- Support the Store Director in working with Communications and HQ Management to develop and implement promotional activities that will grow the brand's client base.
Team Management and Development
- Support the Store Director in managing, coaching and training sales team in order to develop their potential and achieve performance benchmarks, in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: empower staff to make decisions to provide the best customer service and encourage innovative solutions. Promote team spirit.
- Ensure brand values are integrated and lived by every day.
- Support the Store Director in ensuring that the store is well organised and runs smoothly.
- Ensure Pink policies, standards and procedures are communicated to the team and implemented.
- Manage staff rotas.
- Monitor performance follow up indicators and report on store activities for both HQ and sales team when requested in the absence of the Store Director.
- Good business and commercial acumen
- A strong team motivator
- Results orientated
- Energetic and dynamic
- Client-centric mindset
- A passion for sales and strong selling ability
- Excellent communication
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry