Fresh is a luxury skincare and beauty brand based on the fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honored rituals, and modern science - a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Manager for the Fresh boutique in Covent Garden on Monmouth Street. The Assistant Store Manager represents the brand in the community, ensures that the highest standards of service excellence are followed, and that all business objectives are exceeded while upholding cultural ethos.
- Be an ambassador of the brand.
- Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language, and personal presentation.
- Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- Embrace diversity and inclusiveness through our people, customer and brand.
- Foster an inspiring environment for engagement and learning that empowers people to realize their full potential and others to emerge as leaders.
- Hire, develop and retain the best in class talent. Continuously networks and recruits to build talent database for external bench.
- Take a proactive approach to self-development and actively give/receive feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
- Hold team accountable for goals and give constant feedback,
- Build partnerships on all levels through effective communication (up/down/lateral).
- Create a proactive selling culture that focuses on building long term relationships through the conversion of walk-in customers into repeat clients.
- Foster an environment where service excellence values are a top priority through training, one-on-one coaching, modeling appropriate selling behaviors and personal involvement with top clients
- Solicit feedback from internal/external customers and creates action plans to change negative behaviors or enhance positive behaviors.
- Ensure consistent presentation and merchandising standards are met, through partnership, planning, and execution.
- Invest in team and self to ensure a true passion and respect for the brand is constant.
- Ensure store environment is consistently compelling and shopping experiences are inspirational through brand representations (as outlined in our values).
- Execution of initiatives, promotional strategies and programs assuring that they support sales, branding and business objectives.
- Surface local initiatives to build brand awareness, drive business and engage teams.
- Leverage tools and resources to exceed business objectives including, but not limited to, Annual Performance Goals
- Minimum of one year of management experience
- Superior customer service orientation.
- Self-motivated, energetic individual with an outgoing personality who is driven to seek out and utilize available resources in order to increase store's sales.
- Must be outstanding at motivating store's staff to excel in their respective functions.
- Outstanding organizational and operational skills are mandatory.
- Ability to set example of professionalism, product knowledge, and respect for the customer.
- Strong background in cosmetics preferred.
- Multi-lingual a plus.