As the Flagship Assistant Store Director, you will be an Ambassador of the brand, effectively assisting the Store Director to run the Flagship Boutique ensuring maximum profitability and productivity.
You will be an inspiring and motivating leader and coach, developing the store team to higher performance, ensuring that customers receive the highest standards of service. You will champion clienteling in your store and encouraging your team to build meaningful and sustainable relationships with their clients.
You will identify new business opportunities and implement actions to ensure your store meets sales targets and minimising stock loss, shrinkage and store operating costs.
- Embody the Brand image for customers and the store team and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA
- Lead by example in demonstrating role model behaviour that is representative of the Givenchy brand.
General Store VM / Client Management:
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all visual guidelines
- Maintain store standards that reflect the brand image at all times
- Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure world class service is delivered at all times
- Build relationships with Givenchy clients to develop loyal clientele in order to reach sales objectives
- Proactively tackle and resolve all customer problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Motivate and develop Sales Associates in clientelling and customer service.
Sales/ Business Monitoring:
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and communicating sales targets and KPIs
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotative inventories, participating in bi-annual stock takes and maintaining stockroom standards
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates' sales techniques to maximise sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among selling staff
- Keep up to date with the fashion industry and market trends.
Team Management/ Back Office:
- Lead the team through morning briefings, objective setting, training and direct coaching together with the Manager
- Create a team spirit whilst managing, motivating and driving the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Instruct and supervise staff in the correct execution of operating procedures, pricing, merchandise receipt, product returns
- Assist Manager to oversee store operations including daily reconciliation reports, bank statements and sales reports to UK Finance Team and Head Office
- Ensure cash banking is carried out accurately on a weekly basis
- Evaluate the performance of each Sales Associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Assist Manager in day to day needs of the business and administration
- Deputise for the Manager in their absence.
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive Flagship Boutique management retail experience in the luxury goods sector
- Experience in managing VIP client events
- A passion for customer service and sales floor focused
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Outstanding sense of customer service, sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Ability to prioritise for self and the team and be able to multi task
- A passion for Givenchy and our collections
- Strong knowledge of fashion, trends and specifically RTW product division
- Keen interest in culture and art
- Fluency in a second language (preferred)
- Master Degree desirable
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Private Medical Health Insurance with Vitality
- Generous Pension scheme
- Long term career path & Development structure
- Global mobility programme with worldwide opportunities