MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To assist the Store Manager in motivating the team to maximise profitable sales whilst ensuring all KPIs and guidelines are delivered. To run and operate an efficient store which represents the Kenzo brand image and delivers world class customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
> Embody the Brand image for customers and the store team and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA
> Lead by example in demonstrating role model behaviour that is representative of the Kenzo brand.
General Store VM / Client Management:
> Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all visual guidelines
> Maintain store standards that reflect the brand image at all times
> Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure world class service is delivered at all times
> Build relationships with Kenzo clients to develop loyal clientele in order to reach sales objectives
> Proactively tackle and resolve all customer problems and complaints quickly and effectively
> Motivate and develop Sales Associates in clientelling and customer service.
Sales/ Business Monitoring:
> Assist in tracking, monitoring and communicating sales targets and KPIs
> Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotative inventories, participating in bi-annual stock takes and maintaining stockroom standards
> Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates' sales techniques to maximise sales
> Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among selling staff
> Keep up to date with the fashion industry and market trends.
Team Management/ Back Office
> Lead the team through morning briefings, objective setting, training and direct coaching together with the store manager
> Create a team spirit whilst managing, motivating and driving the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
> Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
> Instruct and supervise staff in the correct execution of operating procedures, pricing, merchandise receipt, product returns
> Assist Store Manager to oversee store operations including daily reconciliation reports, bank statements and sales reports to UK Finance Team and Head Office
> Ensure cash banking is carried out accurately on a weekly basis
> Evaluate the performance of each Sales Associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
> Assist store manager in day to day needs of the business and administration
> Deputise for the store manager in their absence.
Education and Experience
- French is an advantage but not essential
- Education : to Degree level or above
- Experience : minimum of 3 years' experience in Luxury Retail, minimum 2 years' managing people
- Software: Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
- Good team player and ability to work on own with high levels of motivation
- Sound knowledge of UK Retail Laws, security and Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ability to effectively and successfully lead and manage a team
- Strong and demonstrable commercial acumen
- A passion for customer service and sales floor focused
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise for self and the team and be able to multi task
- Ability to establish a proactive approach in tackling issues and seek to identify and implement solutions
- Proactive and positive in approach
- Able to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers and at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.