Support the growth and acceleration of online sales in the US market. Responsible for the day-to-day account management of E-Retail accounts, ensuring the timely and on-brand execution of all online programs and product launches. Partner closely with E-Retail counterparts to manage the implementation of the weekly merchandising plan and to optimize the user experience for conversion. Additionally, maintain updated E-Retail calendars, sample inventory allocations and E-Retail sales reports on an on-going basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional client service to retail partners, through clear written and verbal communications.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the E-Retail Site Teams.
- Lead proactive follow-ups from retailer meetings and retailer requests, including the appropriate stakeholders and decision makers in the communications; elevate internally as needed.
- Maintain the updated program calendar and project manage the timely delivery of all product launch, campaign, and site merchandising assets to each key account.
- Manage the on-time "go-live" of complete product pages consistent with the Brand's E-Retail Kit.
- Manage the implementation of E-Retail programs according to plan and recommend on-going optimizations of brand user experience and product merchandising.
- Track the timely set-up of planned sample programs/initiatives.
- Monitor retailer website for expired visuals and/or missing brand assets
- Daily Site Checks for any bugs, errors, and/or needed optimizations to support sales.
- Routine audits for best in class competitive examples within retailer environment.
- Routine audits and QA for Brand Experience optimizations on desktop, mobile, and mobile app:
- Navigation Exposure and Brandshops
- On Site Search
- Category merchandising
- Other applicable sources
- Manage monthly status meeting invitations, timely preparation, and distribution of meeting agenda.
- Maintain updated retailer contact list.
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships with E-Retail Counterparts, Key Account Managers, and Planners.
- Support in the preparation of Market Meeting Presentations.
- Contribute to the seasonal E-Retail Planning Process.
- Update/maintain E-Retail Purchase Order and Chargeback Tracker.
- Maintain updated launch calendars; align with Retail.com teams on project milestones for delivery of launch activation elements for dedicated site exposure, digital co-op programs and sample programs.
- Manage and analyze year over year E-Retail sample allocations, partnering closely with sales development team and account planners to ensure allocations are planned, approved, and shipped according to plan each month.
- Maintain/update Media Buy Allocations Tracker and secure tracking links as needed.
Reporting and Business Insights:
- Prepare Weekly Sales reporting and analysis for each assigned Retail Account.
- Prepare Monthly Retailer Sales Recap Report:
- Detail MTD & YTD Sales KPIs by Category
- Review 3rd party analytics tools and include KPIs
- E-Retail Highlights for the Month
- Draft Monthly Sales Score Card and Finance Sales Reports for timely delivery to internal stakeholders.
- Prepare Monthly NPD analysis on market trends and brand performance
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of experience in digital/ecommerce in a similar or related industry
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of E-Commerce best practices and retail business
- Wholesale account management, buying office, or department store experience strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with external E-Retail partners in a clear, time sensitive and professional manner
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross functional partners; Sales, Planning/Operations, Finance, Creative, Technical/IT
- Strong organizational skills; Self-starter, resourceful, with an entrepreneurial spirit to proactively problem solve
- Ability to manage priorities and take ownership/accountability for completion of tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong sense of urgency and judgement to elevate issues as needed
- Ability to positively and efficiently collaborate with team members, stakeholders and cross functional partners
- Ability to simplify and request clarity as needed when dealing with ambiguity
- Positively and effectively cope with change; agile and can shift gears comfortably and swiftly as needed
- Detail-oriented, understanding of luxury brand universe and ability to lead QA against brand guidelines
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e., web-based reports, databases and various multimedia technologies, an understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools)
- Positive Team Player with can-do attitude
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)