Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the Assistant Manager will ensure appropriate inventory levels by location to maximize sales utilizing the automated E3 replenishment system. The Assistant Manager is responsible for maintaining the correct category assortment by location, as agreed upon by the merchandising teams. The Assistant Manager will support The Division by executing inventory investment to an agreed to assortment and sales targets. The Assistant Manager will build strong relationships with Products Sales Managers and Planning Managers by providing consistent, clear and pertinent communication.
Allocate merchandise from Warehouse to Store:
- Set up and maintain the distribution requirements by store and corresponding assortment.
- Maintain E3 parameters: Lead-times, Order Cycles, Service Levels, Forecasts, Presentation and Profiles, History Exceptions, Promotional Events.
- Maintain a clean, consistent and organized E3 database.
- Achieve agreed upon In Stock targets.
- Research and resolve SKU/Location issues.
- Manage distribution of discontinued and/or end of seasonal merchandise to effectively liquidate the inventory.
- Identify and action stock issues to maintain sales and presentation needs in the locations.
Communicate the following information on a consistent and timely basis:
- Pertinent stock issues with action plans to the Product Sales Manager and Planning Manager.
- Review and respond quickly to requested presentation changes.
- Develop action plans and recommend substitutions on Division SKU issues pertaining to new store openings, best sellers, slow sellers and aged inventory.
- New store opening inventory issues with recommended substitutions to the Product Sales Manager and Planning Manager.
- Participate actively in regularly scheduled conference calls with the Division
- Coordinate event planning with the Product Sales Manager and Planning Manager.
- Coordinate sales and stock projections for new or best selling items with the Product Sales Manager and Planning Manager.
- Review and analyze the Inform Common Reports and In Stock Report weekly to discover potential upcoming stock issues or other opportunities.
- Conduct Location analysis to improve In Stock %.
- Run E3 Reports to improve Forecasting accuracy in E3.
- 1-3 Years Planning/Distribution experience; Merchandising analysis and Systems knowledge.
- International mobility, for career advancement opportunities, to Hong Kong and other major Asia-Pacific cities.
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED
- Business Acumen
- Analytical Skills
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Timely Decision Making
- Action Oriented
- Results Oriented
- Interpersonal Savvy