- Responsible for the whole IT project management processes including scope, budget, schedule and managing vendors and business partners
- Support fast growing store openings and expansion with system and network installations
- Part of the regional technical team on mutual support and backup among Asia Pacific, China and Japan.
- Perform project management responsibilities
- Manage large scale IT project planning, implementation, testing and go live support
- Management documentation for infrastructure project, change, incident and RCA
- Responsible on change management such as modify, add, change, delete
- Coordination for regular CAB meeting and implement the change documentation
- Provide trainings on IT tools to the users such as Windows 7, MS Office, O365, DR, Citrix, IP Phone, iPad, Wi-Fi, video/web conferencing, cloud solution, etc.....
- Coordinate project meeting between the key user, IS&T team, external vendors and Group IT
- Serve as a member of the regional technical team to ensure the infrastructure solution and IT tools are implemented as according to the Group and widely accepted standards, meeting the local requirements
- Follow the Regional IS&T operational guideline and procedure on incident management and service request delivery and technical instruction
- Participate in other projects such as application and business projects when assigned
- May require on-call support or ad-hoc work during store operating hours and specific time during key project milestones.
- IT asset and equipment inventory management for the offices and the stores
- Conduct regular review with the Managers to raise escalation when required, and recommend improvement
- Ensure updated security policy and procedures are in place in all aspects of IT infrastructure through documents and periodical review
- Responsible for the network and systems installation for the store openings and expansion.
- Prepare the IS&T monthly report, management and project status report
- Degree holder in computer science, information technology, business administration in technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience with at least 2 years in project management role
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects in cross-functional environment, like allocating resources, schedule and cost
- Able to handle documentation such as operation manual, diagram, policy and procedure
- End user facing and customer service experience in multinational corporations
- Solid experience in networking, servers, security and mobility, retail solution is a plus
- Strong communication skills, able to leverage multi-channels and media
- Knowledge and experience in application implementation is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese