- Assist in coordination in the administrative, budgeting and logistics efforts of the company, along with assistance on projects.
- Assist in preparing budget presentation and market review.
- Planning: Assist in the financial planning process including the budgeting process, along with accurate input of data into the relevant systems.
- Month End: Assist in the preparation of the month end and ensuring it is done in a timely and accurate manner with the relevant systems input. Preparation on reports related to month end and analysis of the same.
- Reports and Analysis: Prepare relevant reports and distribute to the sales staff and the management on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, as the case may be. Analyse reports and highlight any important findings.
- Operational Control: Conduct regular boutique audits and report the necessary points to the management. Assist in ensuring strong controls and implement "audit steps" to improve operational control at the boutiques level.
- Management of all aspects of Local Sourcing, including effective and timely implementation of all the operational goals.
- Perform quality check prior to export and coordinate with suppliers and logistics providers to ensure on time delivery according to HQ requirements
- Handle clients' complaints, investigation and provide the corrective measurements
- Maintain monthly reports
- Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
- Maintain logistic process documentation and assist audits of vendor invoices and month-end processing.
- Team: Interact with other team members as well as service providers for various activities as the case may be.
- University graduate in Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Finance and Logistics
- Experience in Luxury Retail industry preferred.
- Familiar with luxury retail operations and sourcing operations.
- Fluency in English preferred.
- Organization and communication skills.