Responsible for execution of seamless renovations, relocations, and new store openings in both new and existing markets, in addition to the maintenance of existing boutiques.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of all retrofits and upgrades at Dior boutiques
- Communicate and Coordinate with internal departments and LVMH partners to ensure all project schedules are achieved
- Copy and circulate project drawings as directed
- Adhere to project timelines/schedules - exhibit above average time management capabilities
- Maintain department schedule and status report for all projects
- Maintain procurement process for all projects incl. producing vendor orders and processing invoices.
- Coordination of all capital and expense projects as directed including but not limited to vendor coordination and compliance, administration of bid process, administration of change orders, and internal department coordination
- Coordinate all new store construction utilities set-up
- Create, maintain and track all project correspondence
- Identify/create tools necessary to support the project management process
- Coordinate temporary and permanent office/store relocations. Partner appropriately with internal departments and external vendors and communicate in a timely and effective manner
- Propose/identify ways in which the department can increase effectiveness - eliminate and or streamline the process at every opportunity
- Monitor and report capital costs for all projects
- Track and review project budgets from Project Manager(s)
- Maintain historical cost database (budget, analysis, actuals)
- Maintain all fixtures, fittings, and equipment inventory as needed
- Maintain established communication protocol relating to: projects, budgets, costs, schedules and vendor qualification
- Maintain confidentiality, discretion and professionalism in all correspondence.
- Develop and maintain cooperative relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Maintain an objective perspective in managing adversity.
- Ensure communication protocol to other corporate departments and Store Ops on all department activities.
- Liaise with LVMH partners on all related projects to ensure high-level execution and cost efficiency.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Comfortable in making autonomous decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to react quickly to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to command skill
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to operate all equipment and programs necessary to perform the job
- 2-4 years prior construction and project coordination experience
- Ability for frequent travel
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (ie; Excel, Access. Word)