To develop and support retail team in delivering the client experience to the benefit of store business. Partner up with Store Managers and in-store trainers, actively plan and manage store' training calendars. Animate in-store high-impact training interventions Answering to the needs of the retail team through product training, selling skills, special event supporting, bespoke 1-1 coaching and new joiner's on boarding training. You will spend 80% of your time in stores and modelling yourself as a leading example of excellence. Require frequent travel.
Store teams' competence
- Constantly assess store staff's training needs as the basis for the training cycle.
- Ensure a consistent on-boarding training for all new joiners.
- Drive key training initiatives, e.g. "Customer Journey, FENDI Fur-LG-Styling Academies" through active and sustained in-store trainings.
- On-site observe CA's interactions with clients and provide feedback/coaching moments.
- Provide support for post-training endeavors through follow up actions, active monitoring of E-Learning completion rate.
- Provide guidance and support to in-store trainers as well as support to in-class trainings/workshops delivered to store teams by other departments (i.e. CRM, VM, Merch teams).
- Act as platform for sharing of best practice among stores.
- Ensure the store management has full visibility on training plans, activities, progress, required actions. Making recommendations as needed.
- Partner with Store Managers for structuring, scheduling and participating in store meetings, that include topics such as MSP result sharing and action planning, training event etc.
- Provide on-going feedback to Store Managers and Retail Training Managers on the performance/progress of individuals.
- Working together with Store Manager, coach individuals to draw out their own solution to improve and develop.
Training KPIs and budget
- Monitor retail KPIs and coach to exceed individual and team target.
- Manage retail training KPIs (# of people trained/#of hours/topics/e-learning completion rate) and share them with Greater China Retail Training Manager on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor the approved training budget and manage all its revisions in agreement with Greater China Retail Training Manager.
- Establish frequents checks in schedule with Retail Training Manager. Suggest development of material and training needs.
- Partner with other Regional Retail Training Managers and WW Retail Training teams.
- 7+ years Retail (as supervisor or manager) or field training experience in luxury industry
- Retail or training experience with High-Fashion brands is a plus
- Previous experience as multiple stores manager, Area retail manager is a plus
- Bachelor degree and above,
- Overseas education more than 3 years is a plus
- Emotionally intelligent, able to interact with all levels of employee
- Good team player, strong team work spirit and influencer
- Passion for elevated service and client experience
- Great energy with strong motivation in developing people
- Strong facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and observation skills
- Ability to manage details, deadlines and balancing multiple priorities
- Willingness to travel within China and abroad
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese / English