To be an Assistant Store Manager at our Kildare store, based in the Republic of Ireland, and to serve as an ambassador for the brand. To support the Store Manager in leading and developing the sales team and to support the team in maximising clientele potential and achieving sales, profitability and service goals.
Service and Sales Management
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day. Aim to exceed customer expectations of Thomas Pink services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure the boutique communicates the brand values in all aspects and provide an extraordinary and personalised Thomas Pink shopping experience.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor (acting as a role model) and ensuring Thomas Pink standards are achieved.
- Continuously motivate sales team to ensure team meet sales targets and productivity goals.
- Ensure adequate client and prospect databases are maintained and well used.
- Support the Store Manager in ensuring effective follow up of mystery shopping programme results.
- Be aware of the local trading environment and its impact on our sales, including competitors' trading activities and suggest actions and recommendations.
- Be a Thomas Pink ambassador in the local community, by proactively representing the brand in relevant local activities and cultivating new clientele.
- Support the Store Manager in working with Communications and the Head of Retail to develop and implement promotional activities that will grow the brand's client base.
Team Management and Development
- Support the Store Manager in managing, coaching and training sales team in order to develop their potential and achieve performance benchmarks, in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Coach sales team to equip staff with brand, product and service knowledge.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: empower staff to make decisions to provide the best customer service and encourage innovative solutions. Promote team spirit.
- Ensure brand values are integrated and lived by every day.
- Support the Store Manager in ensuring that the store is well organised and runs smoothly.
- Ensure Thomas Pink policies, standards and procedures are communicated to the team and implemented.
- Manage staff rotas.
- Monitor performance follow up indicators and report on store activities for both Head Office and the sales team when requested, in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Support the Store Manager with inventory management.
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Results orientated
- Client-centric mind-set
- Excellent communication
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- A strong team motivator
- Energetic and dynamic
- A passion for sales and strong selling ability
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry