Berluti is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for the New York Flagship in Madison Avenue who will be responsible for the overall management of the store within the leadership of the Store Director. Main responsibilities include manage and develop sales, manage and build highly motivated teams and be responsible for all store operations and maintaining merchandising standards.
DEVELOP THE BUSINESS AND LEADERSHIP OF BERLUTI IN THE NEW YORK AREA
- Develop the store business plan to include Marketing and promotional strategies that will allow the shop to drive traffic and to increase its customer base, with particular emphasis on building the local market (events, integration to the local community, etc.)
- Know the local market and business environment, including competitors' activities and luxury market trends.
- Provide feedback to the Country Manager and Merchandiser on product assortments, buying trends, and customers' requests.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service, complying with the Customer Service quality standards and to the selling ceremony.
- Continuously motivate and train the team to meet assigned sales and productivity objectives for all and each product category. Provide recognition to top Sales associates.
- Demonstrate sales leadership to staff by playing an active role on the selling floor.
- Proactively manage the clienteling and all CRM function in the store.
- Be up to date with the Maison's news, and ensure that all associates are knowledgeable in all Berluti's products, information, and History.
- Ensure on-going training (sales techniques, customer service, policies and procedures, product knowledge)
- Supervise with the store director the recruitment, evaluation and development of the store team, maximizing individual potential, and ensuring succession plans.
- Ensure all human resources policies and procedures are implemented, solving staff issues as appropriate.
- Provide the Country Manager with monthly quantitative and qualitative business reports.
- Determine staffing needs and create staff schedules to ensure the appropriate coverage and to match with the traffic.
- Responsible of the P&L of the store, with particular attention to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating profit.
- Meet all KPIs objectives.
- Ensure that Berluti standards are applied and maintained at all times across the store merchandising, customer service, and back office activities (stocks, administration, etc.).
- BBA required.
- 3 years minimum of managing experience in luxury retail.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal skills and communication skills
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Self-starter, results-driven, you implement all needed initiatives and demonstrate commercial creativity.
- Thanks to your good communication and networking skills, you are able to build good professional working relationships.
- Recognized for your management skills, you are pragmatic, you lead by example and generate trust among subordinates, peers and management.
- A very good level of English is required, as well as the mastery of a second language (Spanish, Russian, Arabic or Mandarin are particularly desirable).