If you´re a fan of LOEWE this is a fantastic opportunity to join our team at Montenapoleone store.
You will be a true Brand Ambassador, ensuring efficient day-to-day running of the store and that our clients enjoy positive and memorable experiences. As an Assistant Store Manager you will be a role model to the team with a responsibility for maximising sales, profitability and efficiency standards.
Brand Ambassador, Customer Service and Public Relations
- Embody the brand image for customers and the store team whilst demonstrating a strong understanding of the brand DNA.
- Excite and instill passion and pride for the brand.
- Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure a world class experience is delivered at all times.
- Maintain store standards that reflect the brand image at all times.
- Lead and coordinate in store and promotional events.
- Monitor sales performance, analyse results and forecast trends to propose commercial action plans to maximise sales and minimise costs.
- Oversee the boutique's operational processes to ensure best performance.
- Coordinate the supervision of sections and internal store processes related to inventory, maintenance, safety, visual & image standards, and service quality at the point of sale, in order to ensure full compliance with the company´s objectives in these areas.
- Excite, motivate and lead the team.
- Optimise staff competencies to lead business growth by giving appropriate, timely and specific feedback.
- Train store staff by preparing products and sales training materials, delivering training sessions, and reviewing results and training needs.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Fashion, Art, and Culture.
- Open, fun, lively and connected to Milan life.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in a luxury or high fashion environment is required, with proven experience managing teams.
- Strong in commercial and customer service mindset.
- Proficient in English and Italian.