Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel.
For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. That is why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
This is an opportunity for those who are desire to learn and develop competencies within a great lifestyle brand. We are looking for an ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (F/M/D) for our store in Salzburg with a passion for creating memorable experiences for our worldly clientele.
- Lead the team in generating sales through exceptional client relations and product knowledge while acting as an ambassador for the RIMOWA brand
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of our brand, product and the merchandise, and develop the knowledge among selling staff
- Assist in onboarding and coaching all store employees in a daily basis
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships and participate in the client development, leveraging different clienteling tools, to foster brand loyalty
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from VM, corporate and management
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Use accurately and proficiently the POS system and other software
- Assume all Store Manager responsibilities in his absence
We would like to speak to professionals who are passionate about service, lifestyle and travel destinations.
- Minimum 3+ years selling experience in luxury retail environment with 1-2 years in a leadership role
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Passion for retail and client service
- Professional attitude and customer service focused
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Fluency in German and English
- Teamwork oriented
We would kindly ask you to send your complete application, including your salary expectations and the earliest commencement date, as PDF file.