As Assistant Store Manager you will cooperate with the Store Manager in leading, coaching and motivating the store's team while being responsible for the daily operations.
While representing the FENDI DNA, craftmanship, quality of materials and creativity throughout the market, you will be engaged in achieving your personal and team's targets meeting the assigned KPIs and sales goals.
- Achieve and exceed set sales goals;
- Contribute to the analysis and the elaboration of sales figures;
- Support the execution of action plans based on market calendar for goal obtainment;
- Support the execution of Store' merchandising guidelines;
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry and monitor local competitors business strategy;
- Nurture, develop and maintain an excellent clients' network on the local area;
- Explore opportunities to engage and acquire new clients;
- Dedicate efforts and strategy in liaise with PR to ensure VIP connections;
- Contribute to a "top level" customer service, in all aspects, in order to meet effectively and in a timely fashion any request of clientele;
- Contribute to display set-up for windows and interiors, following and executing meeting guidelines communicated by Visual Merchandising;
- Support in organizing trunk shows, displays and events;
- Support the Store Manager in coordinating the activities and the staff, fostering teamwork;
- Make sure staff meet all the requirements indicated by the Company and Store Manager on appearance, selling ceremony, behaviors.
- 5+ years of experience in Fashion/Luxury Sales
- 2 years of experience in a Managerial role
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferred
- Excellent ability in using the MS Office suite, CRM and Retail tools
- Passion about delivering exceptional customer service
- Good communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to generate trust among both coworkers and clients
- Results-driven, capacity to implement all needed initiatives and demonstrate commercial creativity
- Fluent English and Italian is required