- Motivate and support the team so that they perform at their highest level.
- Supervise store personnel and enforce company policies.
- Identify, recruit onboard and develop talents in collaboration with the Store Manager.
- Proactively assess and manage performance of the team to drive business.
- Support team with Customer Journey, selling ceremony, client retention and fostering cross selling.
- Ensure policies, brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented.
- Build and maintain client books; meeting sales objectives.
- Help to develop action plans to improve Mystery Shopper Results.
- Implement action plans to to help boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandise, clienteling, training and team work.
- Work with the Visual Merchandising Ambassador to ensure Visual Merchandising is consistent with Company standards.
- Ensure that merchandise is properly managed, displayed, stored and maintained by team.
- Support inventory accuracy and shrink rates to company standards.
- Ensure opening/closing counting duties are completed as required and procedures are being met regarding cash, credit card and check processing.
- Minimum 5 years' leadership experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' luxury experience preferred.
- Strong drive for results; goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use POS system and its inventory management functions.
- RTW experience preferred.
- Foreign language skill is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift boxes / weight up to 10lbs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Organizational and strong computer skills required.