PURPOSE OF JOB
To explore and following up collaboration opportunity with trade partners, shopping malls and external entity with the objective to maximize product launch awareness and driving traffic to stores. The position is also responsible for ensuring the proper development and execution to protect the brand image while maximizing the ROI.
- Develop and execute full year support / exposure plan of each trade and shopping mall with Dior's presence
- Budget planning & spending monitoring according to the support plan
- Ensure the execution of respective marketing initiatives is up to the brand standard & customer expectations
- Explore new collaboration opportunity with Marketing Manager and Product Manager and support Market executions
- Create and maintain trade calendar of activities working with both the Sales & Marketing team
- Monitor and evaluate promotion programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed
- Implement and track Trade Marketing programs for retailers with sales and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programs, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
- Work closely with the retail & marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to sales / marketing teams
- Analyze brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results
- Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities
- Dynamic, positive and detail-oriented.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good connection with trade partners and landlords
- Strong analytical ability with strategic thinking.
- Good planning and organizing skills with drive for results, problem solving and action-oriented.
- Proficient in both of spoken and written English and Cantonese, ability in Mandarin would be advantageous
- Proficient in MS applications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in retail marketing , preferred with exposure to international brands / beauty industry