- To explore & following up collaboration opportunity with trade partners, shopping malls and external entity with the objective to maximize product launch awareness and driving traffic to stores.
- The position is also responsible for ensuring the proper development and execution of campaign materials to protect the brand image while maximizing the ROI.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute full year support / exposure plan of each trade and shopping mall with Dior's presence
- Budget planning & spending monitoring according to the support plan
- Ensure the execution of respective marketing initiatives is up to the brand standard & customer expectations
- Explore new collaboration opportunity with Marketing Manager and Product Manager and support Market executions
- Create and maintain trade calendar of activities working with both the Sales & Marketing team
- Monitor and evaluate promotion programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed
- Implement and track Trade Marketing programs for retailers with sales and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programs, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
- Take lead of marketing support to new door or POS after renovation
- Take lead in Gift-with-Purchase and Special Offer Set management, inclusive of forecasting, order placement, stock arrival following, usage plan, stock monitoring and budget management
- Work closely with the retail & marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
- Analyze brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results
- Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities
- Support on marketing reports
- University Graduate
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in retail marketing, preferred with exposure to international brands / beauty industryComputer Literacy (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Proficient in both of spoken and written English and Cantonese, ability in Mandarin would be advantageous
- Dynamic, positive and detail-oriented.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Good connection with trade partners and landlords
- Strong analytical ability with strategic thinking.
- Good planning and organizing skills with drive for results, problem solving and action-oriented