The BELVEDERE Associate Brand Manager will lead the development, coordination and execution of key company & marketing team initiatives that support the mission & vision of the organization and support stronger global programs with high quality tools & offers, delivered on time
Key responsibilities of the role include:
Ensure best-in-class program execution in the off-premise. Key responsibilities include:
- Be the Belvedere expert of the Off Premise channel: understand global market channel & account needs, market prioritization, local market packaging & legal regulations, key success criteria's.
- Support SBM to build inspiring and pragmatic yearly Retail programs, constantly focused on innovation & be ahead of trends
- Support SBM to build strong launch plans for all new product Innovations
- Deliver and execute all product offers on time, on cost, including Limited Editions, VAPs and all supporting elements to each offer.
- Build inspiring program launch packs
- Build program KPIs, gather local market results
- Manage creation of all merchandising & visibility guidelines (program & institutional)
- Ensure all assets are delivered on time
- Ensure all assets are uploaded to MHAIR on time
BTL marketing - managing internal & external parties. Key responsibilities include:
- Briefing and managing creative agencies including preparation of full program briefs
- Manage internal & external teams from the brief to the final deliverable (incl. timing, budget, costs)
- Working and following up with purchasing on briefing suppliers
- Working and following up with legal to validate and approve and track all projects
- Effectively managing the team's budget, ensuring spends are in line with set budget
- Diligent in always optimizing processes
- Working and updating NPD team on all new developments.
- Collaborate with PZ teams on all relevant projects
Systems and Marketing support
- Extreme fluency in SAP: issue & tracking PO's
- Support Marketing Director & SBM on all requests related to SAP
- Be the lead coordinator between Finance and Marketing on all requests related to SAP
Trends & insights:
- Identify new consumer trends and gather latest trend reports across relevant industries
- Identify potential world class designers and agencies to work with
- Become a respected player within Belvedere Maison and work closely with both internal and external teams to ensure effective execution of the brand plans.
- Work effectively in the Region/Maison matrix organization and build strong relationship with our teams in PZ, work closely with NPD teams
- Be a brand champion
- Develop product expertise and a strong sense of market dynamics through training, market visits, and frequent customer interactions.
> Creativity and innovation
> Program project management (incl. simultaneous projects)
> Analytical skills and business acumen
> Action oriented, drive for results
> Good communication skills: ability to present programs and represent the brand
> Strong product and category knowledge
> Good knowledge of international culture
Personal & interpersonal skills:
> Creative and entrepreneurial
> Simplicity with common sense
> Capacity to deal with ambiguity
> Rigorous, strongly dedicated, with a can-do attitude
> Strong interpersonal skills, politically "savvy"
> Strong sense of aesthetics, culture, with a natural curiosity
> Honest, loyal, socially adaptable, positive attitude, delivers promises
Education: Undergraduate Degree required, Graduate Degree Preferred.
Experience and Skills:
> 4+ Years of marketing experience in consumer package/luxury goods environment (understanding of the beverage alcohol industry is a plus).
> Strong business / commercial orientation.
> Strong communication skills (verbal. & written.)
> Strong understanding of brand & sales planning, analyzing and interpreting data.
> Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization. Ability to manage several projects in various stages and adhere to deadlines, attention to detail, customer service oriented, analytical & can work independently.
> Strong excel and PowerPoint skills required.
> Experience in SAP is required
> Experience in luxury industry is preferred, not required.
Based in NYC
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.