As a partner to the business, the Associate HR Manager - C&B will work closely with the Human Resources Director - C&B in the areas of benefits, compensation, employee relations and compliance.
- Assist HR Director with benefit program management in coordination with LVMH and MH Global
- Manage and conduct New Hire Orientation as necessary for individuals and groups
- Manage the Open Enrollment process including pro-active communications, employee meetings, education related to election options, and analyze and audit the enrollment process.
- Manage the disability benefit process
- Ensure worker's compensation claims are filed in a timely manner
- Participate in compensation surveys within relevant market to ensure competitive positioning on total comp
- Recommend new hire and transfer/promotion compensation packages, competitive with relevant markets
- Manage the systems portion of the annual Performance & Career Review Process (PCR) in the LVMHTalent Tool and serve as the tool administrator to assist employees and managers in accessing their data, navigating the system and ongoing training of end users
- Pro-actively manage the progress of the Performance and Career Review Process to ensure timely processing and all deadlines are met through reporting on the progress of each stage of the process, follow up with employees and managers and producing ongoing communication throughout the organization
- Conduct ongoing end user training for LVMH Talent and PCR process as necessary
- Assist with preparation of presentations, reports and files for PCR review meetings with LVMH and MH.
- Assist HR Director with employee relations issues including investigations, performance management and terminations
- Counsel managers and employees on company policies, performance issues and employee relations issues
- Counsel managers on the creation and delivery of performance improvement plans
Employee Engagement Activities:
- In coordination with the Associate Manager Engagement & Development develop and execute employee perks, fringe benefits and "concierge" services
- Manage the LVMH sister company sale invites/data request lists.
- Manage and plan the bi annual health & welfare fair including the annual flu shot program
- Participate in and lead continuous improvement initiatives with a focus on benefits, employee perks and incentives
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of the semi-monthly and monthly payrolls
- Serve as the main point of contact for all employee and management payroll questions including expatriates and mobility candidates
- Process new hire payroll paperwork and manage notification process for new hires and transfers in coordination with the recruitment and development team
- Serve as key point of contact for payroll audits
- Prepare necessary reports for accounting including charge back requests
- Manage the year end payroll processing including fringe benefits, relocation file and other reporting
- Respond to all employee income and employment verification requests
Data Management, HR Compliance and Reporting:
- Responsible for managing and creating all HRIS reporting for the HR department and related requests from the organization (LVMH, MH Global, etc.)
- Prepare monthly headcount reports for MHUSA and Belvedere Maison
- Prepare executive offer letters
- Any other assignments/special projects as directed by manager.
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 3-4 years of progressive experience in HR Administration
- General HR knowledge and experience in the areas of compensation, benefits, employee/labor relations including HR industry practices.
- Proven problem-solving ability, analytical skills, flexibility and experience providing recommendations based on assessment.
- Proven ability to work independently and adapt to effectively plan and prioritize work to accomplish multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to handle matters of confidentiality with utmost tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and actively support and communicate change initiatives in a positive manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, databases, e-mail and internet.
- Knowledge and experience with HR management systems and other HR software applications to track information and generate reports.
- Self-starter with the ability to exercise independent judgment and effectively prioritize tasks
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.