MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Associate Manager, North America (NA) Marketing will plan, support and manage the development and implementation of the local marketing plan.
Through business analysis, channel activations and product campaigns, the Associate Manager, NA Marketing will be a key player in fresh's overall 360 go-to-market strategy.
The Associate Manager, NA Marketing will support the communication and partnership process across internal departments and external retailers to ensure on-time delivery of programs: marketing activations support on key retail accounts, visual merchandising updates, sampling program planning and execution, meetings preparation, competitive and market insights, business analysis by franchise and categories, launch reports.
A highly analytical and creative thinker, the Associate Manager, NA Marketing will be excited to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The Associate Manager, NA Marketing will be a proactive and collaborative team-player with a passion for beauty and a big appetite to learn and grow.
- Manage day-to-day needs and internal processes to execute approved plans inclusive of overseeing the development of relevant activations, analysis, legal approval of execution, internal communication to retail partners, agencies and cross-functional teams (global marketing, digital/retailer.com, sales operations, sell-in, sales field, demand planning, influencers, media, finance)
- Assist with regular visual merchandising planogram updates, including animation displays, excel updates and managing timelines
- Support internal and external execution of sampling programs, including allocation, planning, retailer forms, PO process and reconciliation of shipments
- Partners with internal cross-functional teams for all NA Marketing asset and storytelling needs
- Lead the analysis and compilation of product launch post-mortems with critical business insights and strategic recommendations
- Assist with weekly and monthly retail sales report by channel, category, franchise and SKUs
- Research and analyze market trends and competition
- Supports with all North America marketing meetings and events including creating best-in-class powerpoint presentations, preparing and sending gifts, collating all product and sample needs, room/event space set up, creating and producing collateral
- Serves as marketing point person for photo-ready comps (new launches and samples) to provide on-time delivery to retailers for requested needs
- Supports Sr Manager on additional projects as needed: i.e., quarterly reports, project trackers, meeting agenda/minutes, vendor invoices, expenses, retailer set up ect.
What you will learn in the first 6 months:
- Learn the role and scope of main cross-functional partners (global marketing, digital, influencers, media, sales operations, demand planning, finance, sell-in and sales field) and develop collaborative working relationships with key day-to-day partners
- Become expert in the Fresh business - including but not limited to - channel differentiation, key categories & franchises trends, competition, program forecasting
- Demonstrate a pro-active attitude by fully owning updates for assigned projects
What you will achieve in 12 months:
- Initiate program development for assigned franchises and clearly compile & disseminate program details and objectives to all support groups, in a timely manner, to ensure programs meet brand's strategic and financial objectives
- Act as point person for cross-functional teams and continue to anticipate, identify and come up with resolution for all 360 marketing challenges
- Be fully versed in fresh internal processes and continuously come up with ways of improving fresh processes
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study, Marketing preferred
- Three to four years of experience in Marketing, Beauty industry preferred
- Excellent analytical, data analysis and numerical reasoning skills
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Digitally savvy; active in daily life and highly engaged in social beauty spaces
- Demonstrated interest in brand strategy, brand marketing and 360 activation/development
- Strong strategic thinker, with developed organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster teamwork at all levels of the organization
- Problem solver who can deal with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task in face-paced environment
- Action and result oriented
- Collaborative, team player
- Passion for Beauty, Innovation and People
Location: Remote until September 21/ New York Headquarter as of September 21