MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Associate Planner/Planner will be responsible for the planning & procurement of finished goods and components. Focusing on a dedicated portfolio of Skincare and Lifestyle products, the Associate Planner/Planner will assist the Global Planning team with vendor management through reporting and communication in various systems.
Procurement and Planning:
- Plan the procurement of finished goods and components (using AX MRP) to ensure On Time In Full deliveries to the distribution centers on a dedicated portfolio of Fresh Products
- Maintain fill rates at or above corporate targets
- Expedite, defer and cancel PO's to meet fill rate and inventory turn requirements
- Solve the daily issues. Make quick decisions. Stay on top of actions.
- Manage the end of life process.
- Open Order management: Sending out report to fillers and securing updates and updating AX with dates
- Component Delivery Report: update and send components delivery information to fillers
- Ensure that all components are received by our fillers and enter information in our ERP
- Components Allocations to our filler based on future needs
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Two to five years of planning or procurement experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proactive, ability to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of AX MRP or other MRP software
- Packaging/components Manufacturing experience
Based in Jersey City, New Jersey.