Reporting to Clos19 Business Development Director, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of Merchandising Strategies - including assortment, pricing and categorization - aimed at growing conversion, sales and the relevance of our offer in the context of each:
- Category (Champagnes, Wines, Spirits, Accessories, Experiences, Gift Cards..)
- Channel (Consumers, Subscription, Small Businesses...)
- Context (Consumer or Small Business gifting, incentives and motivation campaigns...)
Your work will have to be aligned with the business' overall strategy in order to respond to our current objectives - whether they are around the generation of traffic, transactions, profitability, innovation or brand awareness.
Assortment Relevance & Availability:
- In support to the Business Development Director, optimise Assortment & Pricing on Clos19.
- Responsible for the implementation of the global assortment: maintain file accuracy & currency, follow up on delivery of products, pricing, merchandising, etc...
- Ensure assortment is implemented with markets.
- Analyse products performance: best sellers, slow movers, pages with high conversions and make merchandising decisions accordingly.
- Make recommendations to increase conversion on site and transactional efficiency (content, call to actions...etc.)
- Work closely with UX Manager and Web designer to improve site navigation and ensure homepages and banners reflect trading activations and commercial objectives.
- Ensure it is easy and convenient to find products and order / re-order on site.
- Establish merchandising guidelines, build KPIs and dashboards to monitor performance.
- Work closely with PMO team to list site improvements such as merchandising tools, bundle / hamper builder tool, pre-order or register your interest functionality etc...
- Test and approve technical developments in relation to Merchandising.
- Develop the products lifecycle process: once assortment validated, ensure the execution and follow up are tracked.
- Liaise with Webmaster to align global assortment with product creation schedule - ensure products are ready on time for launch, categorised on site and communicated to markets when ready to launch.
Trading Activation calendar:
- Create trading activation calendar: landing pages, commercial messages on site, start/end dates of promotions, post-mortem analysis / learning / recommendations.
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communication team to align commercial objectives with photoshoot, organic social media post calendar, product creation and ensure content is delivering key commercial messages.
- Analysis of Trading campaigns, learning and recommendation for future activations.
Education: Master's degree, preferably in business / marketing.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 5-7 years' experience in Trade Marketing & Sales ideally in Luxury and/ or E-Commerce role.
Skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrable experience of increasing revenues and profit.
- Strong analytics skills, able to measure site performance and identify improvements.
- Creative flair, able to identify new opportunities to maximise trading opportunities.
- Highly organised and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment.