As a part of a worldwide team of 17 people, the Internal Audit Intern will:
- Assist with planning internal audits;
- Participate to audit fieldwork and support the Internal Audit teams by performing tasks such as walkthroughs of process and testing of controls;
- Assist with the creation and completion of audit workpapers and reports;
- Support the Internal Audit Director and Manager with raising awareness of internal control;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as needed;
- Handle other administrative work.
As an Internal Audit Intern, you will have the opportunity to work throughout a diverse range of business activities and operational processes within the LVMH Group.
Education/ Professional experience
- Accounting or auditing qualifications (CPA and CIA or equivalent)
- Highest level of personal ethics and integrity
- Team player in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (verbal and written)
- A positive attitude towards learning and a strong aptitude to contribute to the team
- Very strong analytical and synthesizing skills
- Advanced computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and under pressure (time, context)
Based in Hong Kong with approximately 50% travel worldwide (mostly in APAC).
5-day full time. Starting Jan / Feb 2020.