The person giving support in this internship will coordinate and work with the Controller to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/ completion of the project work.
- Preparation of cost reports and communicate issues / concern regarding deviations between planned budget vs expended or any other matter that can appear.
- Analyze invoices: require confirmation from controller about products / services were received at expected cost. Start invoice payment workflow and document it accordingly.
- Support Project Controller in the coordination of Cost Structures of Architecture, Shopwindows and Visual Merchandising with external contractor.
- Manager activation of suppliers in the new order system.
- Control of budget requests and project costs.
- Position interactions (Line manager, people management, internal & external clients).
- Bachelor's in business administration or similar.
- Fluent in English (C1).
- Proficiency in Excel.
- It is mandatory to sign an internship agreement with the university 6 month + 6 months.
- Schedule: 9:00 a 18:30 (Mon-Thu) y 9:00 a 15:00 (Fri).
- 621€ per month + 8€ per day from Monday to Thursday for lunch.