Achieve retail sales goals by providing superior beauty and fragrance service to clients and develop client relationships to build repeat sales and brand loyalty.
- Achieve retail sales goals or annual productivity goals.
- Provide full-range customer service including product information, sales, and execution of all in-store events.
- Ensure that all communications with customers are courteous, cordial, and professional.
- Ensure that retail counter area and products are clean, well organized and well-presented at all times.
- Meet retail sales plan objectives and track productivity as determined by employer.
- Answer and respond to customer requests regarding Guerlain and its product lines.
- Provide consultation to customers for selection of cosmetic shades, skin treatment, makeup application, artistry, and fragrance.
- Resolve customer issues or questions by telephone or letter; including research and preparation of reply correspondence.
- Maintain client registration program, sustain customer relationships, and generate new business through regular communication.
- Adhere to all policies and practices of the retailer.
- Special projects and miscellaneous duties as dictated by the needs of the business.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 + years of prestige beauty sales experience
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and build loyal customer relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- CRT experience and aptitude in learning how to access computer based inventory and order status detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office for Windows and Excel