As a beauty consultant, you are a brand ambassador for Dior in Bijenkorf Amsterdam. In your role, you are responsible for achieving your sales targets while promoting the brand image and providing a personalised luxury service to customers.
Being the Dior ambassador
- As the Dior counters @ Bijenkorf are at the heart of the Top Stores focus, the Counter Manager will have a very important AMBASSADOR / REPRESENTATIVE role to play vs the Dutch Consumer. This role is key for our Brand Image development.
- As the Dior Counters are the "Welcome" inside a Bijenkorf Beauty Department, the Counter Manager also has an important "Ambassador/Interface" role to play in order to guaranty a fluid and fruitful relation with the Stores Management.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
- To achieve retail sales targets by product group.
- Ensure all customers are offered the level of guidance as required by the Company in the application and benefits of its product.
- Ensure the counters are merchandised to the highest level.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained to agreed levels in the correct product mix and identify slow moving products to improve retail sell through.
- Must be available to support all major sales and marketing activities in store and take part in out of store / after store hours events.
- Always work to standards set by the Company and follow the Company and store rules
- Analyse sales and stock situation and report to Head office on a weekly base.
- Administrational tasks: tester and menu orders, weekly sales reports.
The successful applicant will be:
- Motivated and driven
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work within a team
- A strong communicator with great organisational skills
- Previous experience within the industry would be an advantage
- Have a passion for makeup and fragrance
- Confident to apply make up to customers
- Outstanding customer service skills