Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its joyful and absolute beauty.
Beauty (Makeup & Skincare) Marketing Intern - Middle East area
The intern will be welcomed among the regional Beauty Marketing team handling Makeup and Skincare categories for Parfums Christian Dior Orient (PCDO). PCDO manages an area of 36 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India, with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
Our key role is to adapt and implement the global marketing strategy for PCD on a regional and local level.
Your missions will be:
- Maximize each launch opportunity in each country from forecast to trade animation, edition, and digital tools implementation and updates:
- Participate in the forecast elaboration, from potential estimations to the review of the final quantities.
- Participate in the PCDO 360 elaboration
- Create the monthly Newsletter with information on each launch
- Create edition tools for each star launch (banners, invitations, ...).
- Analyze launch & catalogue performance with launch feedbacks and monthly sell-in and sell-out follow up.
- Market analysis with retailers' market shares, competition trade/launches activities.
- Analyze the competition activities across the region.
- Coordinate all the translations needed for the different tools and markets.
- Elaborate & manage recurring reporting : launches, best-sellers, slow movers, competition, etc.
WHAT WOULD YOU LEARN?
This internship will immerse the trainee into a dynamic operational marketing team and develop:
- A 360 approach of each launch on Makeup and Skincare categories;
- Analytic competencies;
- Comprehensive team approach, working among Marketing, Training, Logistic, Finance, and Merchandising teams, in addition to the 36 countries' teams;
- Autonomy in the intern projects;
In a unique area:
- The ME is a dynamic region,
- With strong retail and maturity variety between the countries,
- Within a leading brand on the market.
- Student in business school or in university with a Marketing specialization
- A rigorous profile with strong competency in project management
- A curious, creative, dynamic, and proactive personality, who's autonomous and able to multitask while respecting deadlines
- Someone with a real luxury and cosmetic affinity
- Microsoft Office Suite: strong knowledge of Excel and basic formulas, good knowledge of PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in English and French. Arabic is a plus
This internship is for a period of 6 months (July. 2021 - Dec 2021), and is based in Dubai.