Support the U.S. Public Relations Manager on execution and reporting of print, digital, and social media efforts, across all three categories - makeup, skincare, and fragrance - with a strong understanding and interest in both print and digital beauty editorial as well as the social media landscape, specifically in its relation to celebrity and influential makeup artist community.
The position supports the U.S. PR Manager as well as overall U.S. Public Relations team with administrative tasks tied to overall department organization. The role also supports the team with execution of local PR initiatives from eventing to daily product seeding to makeup artists, groomers and journalists as part of overall PR strategy.
The role requires the ability to liaise and communicate with various cross-functional partners such as Central PR, Marketing, Education, Supply Chain, and Fashion/VIP Public Relations, where applicable, as well as demonstrate the ability to develop strong relationships with junior editors and makeup artists. Strong interest and familiarity with beauty influencer space is recommended.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist PR Manager in standardized email blast management (Mailing Platform) and management of various media lists across broadcast, print and digital.
- Track and manage ordering of collection samples and press kit orders for new product launches.
- Manage team organization of all digital press materials such as press releases, images and look-books.
- Manage timeline and execution of editorial and makeup artist mailers for various product launches across makeup, skincare and fragrance.
- Assist PR Manager with daily editorial inquiries such as image & credit requests as well as product send outs.
- Support PR Manager in management of artist relations program by identifying up and coming talent and brainstorming & execution of creative mailer initiatives and activations.
- Support PR Manager in editorial tracking of current and upcoming placements.
- Support PR Manager in tracking DMR placements and overall DMR Reporting, where necessary.
- Manage digital updates of relevant press features to overall Central, internal PR and Marketing teams on timely basis.
- Manage ordering of general team office supplies and PR closet gratis with support of PR temp/intern, where applicable.
- Work with PR temp/intern in creating press clips as well as management of Central Press Clippings platform.
- Manage administrative tasks such as invoice processing, creation of purchase orders, and management of orders with Global Infinity to maintain overall department organization.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of Public Relations experience within the luxury sector of the industry with a strong interest and understanding of the analytics involved
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate across the organization at all levels
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing, and handling information of a confidential, controversial and sensitive nature
- Ability to implement strategy and has an enthusiasm to proactively present learnings and suggest new ideas
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt well to change and multi-task