The foundations of Berluti date back to Paris in 1895 and have been built by four generations of the Berluti family, who cultivated an exceptional know-how in the mastery of last making, a deep understanding of fine footwear and a passion for leather and patina. Berluti today is far more than a bootmaker, in 2005 fine leather goods were introduced and, in 2011, a complete clothing collection.
In Japan, there are 10 Berluti stores in main cities ; Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya and Fukuoka. In fall 2018, one more store will newly open in Tokyo. The head office of Berluti Japan is located at the center of Toyo, Hanzomon.
We are currently looking for a BPC Assistant on VIE contract, who supports all functions of the company in terms of the financial and business control.
Under the supervision of BPC Assistant Manager, responsible for all aspects of financial control in cooperation with Louis Vuitton Japan Accounting team, which is supporting Berluti Japan finance and accounting.
The position is expected to provide effective financial / sales analysis to the management, to ensure appropriate budgeting and its monitoring, and to maintain proper procedures through the company as internal controller.
Budget preparation and monitoring
- Prepare and coordinate budget and forecasts with each department head in line with the company strategy. (Budget and Revision 1/2, 3 year plan, margin, OPEX, CAPEX etc.)
- Prepare and analyze financial performance report (P&L, BS)
- Monitor and analyze the variance of sales/expense and report to the management
Monthly closing and reporting
- Conduct monthly clothing in cooperation with LVJ Accounting team
- Monitor and report on CAPEX including amortization
- Conduct periodical sales analysis and reporting to the management (Monthly / Weekly report)
- Conduct margin analysis and inventory management (volume, values, movements)
- Coordinate stock-taking process and store audits
- Maintain and analyze internal control KPIs : inventory adjustments, stock depreciation, discounts, returns etc.
- Implement, monitor and improve internal control in liaison with Paris Internal Control team
To work on VIE contract, you should be under 28, and to be European.
- A good level of English is required as well as a Financial degree / masters.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint) Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS preferred)
- Japanese language skill is not a must, but preferable.
- Should be Team player with open/flexible minds
Information à l'attention des candidats
LOCATION: Hanzomon Office, Tokyo, Japan
DURATION: 24 months, from mid January 2019