The foundations of Berluti date back to Paris in 1895 and have been built by four generations of the Berluti family, who cultivated an exceptional know-how in the mastery of last making, a deep understanding of fine footwear and a passion for leather and patina. Berluti today is far more than a bootmaker, in 2005 fine leather goods were introduced and, in 2011, a complete clothing collection.
In Japan, there are 10 Berluti stores in main cities ; Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya and Fukuoka. In fall 2018, one more store will newly open in Tokyo. The head office of Berluti Japan is located at the center of Tokyo, Hanzomon.
We are currently looking for a Sales Merchandising Assistant on VIE contract, who supports all functions of the company in terms of Merchandising and Supply Chain.
Under the supervision of Sales Merchandising Manager, responsible for all aspects of Merchandising and Supply Chain in order to achieve the sales budget and target sell through, and to ensure future growth of the brand, in cooperation with Retail and other functions of the company in line with the company strategies.
Creating support tools for stores
- Weekly and monthly sales with KPI / Delivery and launching plan / Stock and Sales status per store
Extracting and analyzing the sales data
- Sales and Sell Thru and Coverage in weekly bases, also monthly one
- Sales result (Best seller / slow mover etc...) and sales growth for budget presentation
- Sales trend for seasonal items(per category, per color , per size) for buying support
Monitoring and adjusting product allocation
- Rebalancing and retrieval for all category (for reservation item / for novelties and end of life item)
- Define the assortment for New opening and temporary store with local sales merch. manager
- Weekly and Monthly report per category for CEO etc...
- Qualitative feedback for novelties, best and slow sellers to HQ marketing
- Competitor research with local price to develop new items for local need with marketing dept.
- Review for forecast of permanent items with supply chain dept.
To work on VIE contract, you should be under 28, and to be European.
Language : English ( + preferably Japanese )
PC : Good level of Excel is required, Power Point, Word
Competencies : Team player with open/flexible minds, strong interests in fashion
Information à l'attention des candidats
LOCATION: Hanzomon Office, Tokyo, Japan
DURATION: 24 months, from mid December 2018