Acting as a Givenchy brand ambassador for the Bicester store and you will welcome clients and deliver luxury customer service to an international clientele and establish strong relationships while maximising profitable sales.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome all our clients to the Bicester Store ensuring the client feels comfortable in the environment.
- Greet our clients and build a relationship with them to assist in selecting the right products for them whilst maintaining the rapport and offering advice
- Introduce additional complementary products targeted to your client and share product knowledge.
- Process the sale in a confident and professional manner whilst maintaining the relationship with the client
- Gather and collate the client's CRM details to maintain the relationship and build the client book ensuring a personal follow-up with the client
- Maintain store standards on stock and adhere to the visual merchandise guidelines promoting the Givenchy image
- Exceed all behavioural requirements in the Store adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines as indicated by the management team
- Actively drive your product knowledge by keeping up to date with fashion trends and competitors, participating in in store training and educating yourself on all Givenchy product lines
- Support control and management of stock.
- Experience in selling RTW and/or Leather Goods
- Strong business sense and experience working with retail KPI's is a must
- A genuine interest for fashion and Givenchy as a brand
- Hardworking and committed to achieving/exceeding targets
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation - a Givenchy Brand Ambassador
- Strong communication and relationship building skills. Existing clientele network would be a plus
- Fluent in English is essential and additional languages are an advantage