Bijoux and Jewelry Key Account, reports to Procurement Manager
Guarantee planning and procurement process of bijoux and fine jewelry, assuring the arrival of materials respecting time schedule, costs & quality according to the demand planning.
- Issue procurement orders in the respect of procurement parameters (minimum order quantity, pricing scale, production lead-time ...)
- Follow up the ordering process from order entry to payment (correct mistakes, find alternative solutions in case of problem, track lead-time and quantity, etc.)
- Follow up on returned materials for quality issues in collaboration with Quality dept.
- Weekly expediting and visits at supplier production sites to assure the reliability of the procurement planning and the respect of time schedule, costs & quality
- Weekly launch in production for bijoux packaging process
- Analyze bijoux demand planning from central supply chain (Paris) vs Production planning
- Weekly follow up on deliveries to give visibility to the Central Supply Chain (Paris) and put in place recovery plan
- internally : Purchasing, Development, Industrialization
- externally : Suppliers and Central Supply Chain in Paris
Celine Production s.r.l., Strada in Chianti, Firenze, Italy
Min. 3 years of experience in Procurement and Planning
Previous experiences in Bijoux Industry is welcome
University degree in Economics or equivalent.
- leadership, negotiation, communication
- dynamic, result oriented
- problem-solving, decision-making
Italian, English fluent. French optional