The Watch & Jewelry division of LVMH brings together 6 leading Houses in high-quality watchmaking, jewelry and high jewelry with complementary positions. The Division is present in 34 countries with Brands Headquarters in 3 different countries, respectively Switzerland, Italy and France, what makes the Watches & Jewelry division a highly international pool with 8,000 employees from 65 nationalities. This is the most significant Watches & Jewelry division belonging to a luxury Group, LVMH being the world leader in this industry with more than 70 prestigious Houses in all five major sectors. Established in 1999, the Watches & Jewelry sector is the most recent Group's activity and counts among the top dynamic brands on the market. The shared mission of the 6 Houses is to employ their bold creativity and perfectly master their proper "savoir-faire" to constantly surprise their customers and offer them the objects they desire. A quest for excellence, creativity and innovation guide the Houses in this area every day.
The Customer Service Specialist acts as primary contact for brand Account Executive, retail, wholesale and end consumer customer questions and concerns.
Essential Job Functions
- Handles inbound and outbound calls, emails and chats from multi-channeled contacts in an unscripted call center environment
- Responds to customer inquiries and concerns. Troubleshoots issues and determines best path for resolution utilizing quality metrics established by management to provide a consistent customer service experience
- Effectively communicates accurate information to the customer and conducts the appropriate customer follow up whenever required
- Initiates resolution forms and tracks call types
- Achieves personal and team performance objectives and standards
- Other activities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Spanish/English fluency required
- Must be comfortable with technology and technical products
- Excellent written/verbal and follow-up/time management skills
- Working knowledge of and skill in using MS Office - Word, Excel - required. Relevant SAP experience preferred
- Ability to quickly learn a new database computer program quickly required
- Ability to adeptly multitask and prioritize as necessary with strong attention to detail
- Must be open to coaching and constructive feedback to improve their own performance and to enhance the overall performance of the team
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years prior customer service experience in a high volume, unscripted call center environment required
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.