The Bilingual Customer Service Specialist acts as primary contact for brand Account Executive, retail, wholesale, eCommerce and customer questions/ concerns.
- Handles inbound and outbound calls, emails, chats and conflict-resolution from multi-channeled contacts in an unscripted call center environment
- Responds to customer inquiries and concerns. Troubleshoots issues and determines best path for resolution utilizing quality metrics established by management to provide a consistent customer service experience
- Effectively communicates accurate information to the customer and conducts the appropriate customer follow up whenever required
- Initiates resolution forms and tracks call types
- Achieves personal and team performance objectives and standards
- Other activities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- French/English fluency required
- Excellent Customer Service skillset required
- Must be comfortable with technology including, but not limited to; SAP, Magento, Salesforce and Pro-Concept.
- Excellent written/verbal and follow-up/time management skills
- Working knowledge of and skill in using MS Office - Word, Excel - required. Relevant SAP and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn a new database computer program quickly required
- Ability to adeptly multitask and prioritize as necessary with strong attention to detail
- Must be open to coaching and constructive feedback to improve their own performance and to enhance the overall performance of the team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years prior customer service experience in a high volume, unscripted call center environment required