The Boutique Administrator reports to the Boutique Director and is responsible for supporting the management team to optimise business efficiencies and operational excellence, whilst ensuring the maintenance and operational compliance of the Boutique
As the successful candidate, you are highly organised with a ‘can do' attitude and is someone who thrives on handling processes and procedures in a Boutique environment. Your attention to detail and ability to adapt will see you succeed in a constantly evolving and fast paced environment.
- A minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in the retail industry;
- Proven experience in liaising with third-party vendors to build relationships and ensure service is actioned appropriately and in a timely manner;
- Strong administration skills to collate and streamline monthly reports, cross-checking and updating for each department before communicating to the team;
- Ability to manage boutique expenses and daily cash management, including (but not limited to) EOD reconciliation;
- Assisted in supporting employee administrative processes including time & attendance records, uniform and business card orders;
- Knowledge of inventory management procedures, such as stock take and after sales;
- Communicating effectively with people across all levels of the organisation.