- Provide a clear and positive vision of the business to the team to achieve the sales objectives set for the boutique including average sales per transaction, unit per transactions, capture rate, etc
- Set targets to your department managers and define their targets per product categories in line with the budget of the boutique.
- Optimize stock levels and sell-through by knowing the trends and communicating with the local merchandising team
- Communicating business updates regularly and efficiently to the Head Office
- Ensure the upkeep of the selling space and the image of the store.
- Upkeep the Store by following Visual Merchandising guidelines.
Customer Relation & Services
- Responsible for the quality of the team (Client Service and grooming)
- Be a role model and play host to all clients in the Boutique
- Develop a clientele base with high potential profiles
- Be a leader by instilling vision and passion to your teams
- Develop sales and management skills of your team
- Monitor team's performance regularly by conducting either monthly or quarterly appraisal
- Integrate new joiners and motivate the team to develop their skills
- Ensure proper stock takes are conducted monthly to ensure accuracy and prevent stock discrepancy
- Diploma and above
- Min. 5 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge in MS Office
Soft & Interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind
- Ability to multi-task
- Independent & Aggressive
- Effective communication skills
- Good leadership skills