The Boutique Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Boutique business including: sales generation, store operations and team and client development.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for achievement of annual Boutique sales goals across all product categories.
- Manage leadership team to develop Sales Associates to meet and exceed expectations around client development and individual sales goals.
- Ensure that all Clients experience outstanding service at all times.
- Conduct regular management touchbases to review performance, operations, and employee relations issues, and to develop overall business strategy.
- Oversee the process of staffing and scheduling of associates, and ensure compliance with payroll budgets.
- Partner with Human Resources to oversee recruitment and hiring of Boutique Sales and Leadership Team.
- Manage payroll, commercial expenses, and headcount to maintain Boutique Operating Budget.
- Organize and coordinate events with Corporate Office to increase traffic in the Boutique and maximize sales.
- Develop product knowledge in coordination with Merchants and Training Team.
- Ensure and develop the Visual Merchandising for the Boutique to be in line with brand direction and advertising campaigns
- Coordinate and actively participate in in-store promotions which include seasonal sales, trunk shows and contests.
- Report on product sell though and client feedback to make recommendations to the Merchandising Team.
- Manage all operational processes in partnership with the Operations Manager including: Shipping & Receiving, Inventory and Aftersales to minimize stock loss and maximize customer service.
- Adhere to and oversee compliance of established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales and record-keeping procedures, and overall maintenance of the store.
- Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, monitor store profitability, and manage payroll budgets.
- Review paperwork pertaining to receiving, transfers, MOS/damages, returns-to-vendor (RTV's), and charge-backs to Corporate Office in order to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances.
- Conduct Quarterly Emergency Procedures meeting with entire staff, and provide management team and HR Department with updated emergency contact list as needed.
- Problem sole and develop strategies that support the Boutique's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- 5-7 Years of luxury boutique management experience.
- Strong understanding of the Luxury Fashion Industry and Luxury Clientele.
- Ability to develop, motivate, and train leadership team and staff, build strong internal and external relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately to maximize business results.
- Effectively delegate tasks and follow-up with Department Managers.
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to all employees.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
- Work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Travel as needed.
- Operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Ability to understand and apply all company policies and procedures.