MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Ensure that the Boutique achieves annual sales plan through strategic planning and execution, efficient team
management, and maintaining operational excellence.MM+ 2017 retail business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for retail sell-thru and execution of promotional programs in Epcot and support other programs outside the boutique (outside events, resort gift shops, cast programs, etc.) following Account Executive direction.
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to guests, partners, and team.
- Support Account Executive in hiring and developing Beauty Advisors and Selling Specialists and managing team to achieve sales goals. Implement planned sales incentives to motivate the team and drive sales.
- Oversee the process of staffing and scheduling of associates and ensure compliance with payroll budgets. Report staffing changes.
- Partner with the Account Executive and Education team to provide new and ongoing product and sales training to boutique staff including new programs, suggestive selling techniques, and client registration programs.
- Develop and maintain a client registration program and replenishment program to retain customers.
- Responsible for client registration specifics, working with Beauty Advisors, encouraging and assisting in updating the customer files, writing notes and making telephone calls to clients, and for any other administrative service. Ensure that Disney internal processes are followed impeccably.
- Maintain Givenchy and Disney image standards within Boutique (cleanliness, effective use of merchandising units, proper placement of product lines, etc.).
- Develop and provide training and support to the Beauty Advisors and Selling Specialists to execute special events.
- Manage Beauty Advisor productivity and conduct monthly productivity evaluations for all Beauty Advisors (demonstration productivity, AUS, IPT).
- Execute all visual plans at the Boutique for all generic and promotional events, in partnership with Disney's Visual Merchandising team.
- Monitor the performance of events, submitting promotional recap to the Account Executive at the end of the promotion.
- Manage TOAs and samples with seasonal event calendar, communicating needs to Account Executive.
- Partner with Account Executive to order basic stock, including maintaining sufficient stock levels with the proper mix of products.
- Adhere to and oversee compliance of established Givenchy and Disney policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, and sales and record-keeping procedures.
- Ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances.
- Help solve problems that affect the boutique's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Ensure that all Beauty Advisors and Selling Specialists adhere to Disney and Givenchy image guidelines at all times.
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance and overall image and standard of the boutique based on Company guidelines. Partner with external vendors and Account Executive on any needs or repairs.
- Manage support inventory (testers, GWP, marketing material, etc.) located off property. Ensure that the business is well supported with sell-out tools and within necessary timeline.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- 5+ years of prestige beauty sales and management experience at a Boutique or Counter environment
- College degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinking with strong initiative
- Strong sales skills and ability to motivate a team