A master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, the Swiss watchmaker Hublot puts innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. With a youthful spirit and a forward-looking approach, the teams at Hublot are constantly looking for the innovative ideas that are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond developing major watchmaking complications, Hublot is associated with the biggest names in sport, through collaborations with Ferrari, FIFATM, Usain Bolt, and many others, alongside other highly varied domains, including music, through the celebrated piano virtuoso Lang Lang, as well as fashion, with Italia Independent.
Hublot is currently expanding its presence in Australia and is seeking a Boutique Manager to join us in this new startup in the luxury retail arena in Sydney.
The Boutique Manager will play a key role in the success of the first Hublot Boutique in Australia by managing the team and leading it to success, focusing on networking, clienteling and ensuring that all boutique operations and management policies and procedures established by the company are followed.
- Ensure Annual sales targets are achieved by training and supporting the sales team in all aspects of customer service.
- Analyze reports and data in order to provide innovative ideas on how to develop and grow the sales and business locally.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and demonstrate leadership in all areas of negotiation, client satisfaction and after-sales service.
- Develop and manage personally VIP clients in specific situations to ensure an exceptional customer service is provided.
- Support sales team on the floor when needed and manage difficult and complex situations with clients.
- Ensure highest level of after-sales service by following up with After-sales department and keep constant communication with end client.
- Manage inventory, stock orders and provide necessary feedback on inventory mix
- Implement and maintain all merchandising displays and ensure effective merchandising strategies
- Ensure adherence to all company policies & procedures regarding operations of the boutiques
- Ensure maintenance of the boutique and work with internal and external vendors (security agency, cleaning company, mall management team, phone and internet vendors...)
- Manage logistics of returns and after-sales inventory
- Work with Sales & Marketing Executive and Brand Director on creating and implementing annual event plan based on local market specificities.
- Recruit, onboard, train and develop a team of 4, including 1 Assistant Boutique Manager and 3 Sales Associates.
- Provide trainings on a regular basis to enhance product knowledge and sales techniques in order to maximize sales and provide exceptional selling ceremony.
- Support in the management of performance management, motivation, training, recruitment and career development.
- Support the HR Manager with any Disciplinary issues and manage any disciplinary processes that may be necessary.
At least 5 years' solid experience in retail operations at managerial level with successful track record in sales, customer service excellence, preferably gained from high end luxury retail industry and managing people.
Entrepreneurial mindset with business acumen and strong negotiation skills.
Good communication and problem solving skills. Organized and detail-oriented.
Excellent leadership skills.
Good knowledge and skills of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.