Reporting directly to the General Manager Switzerland, this position is in charge of the management of our new boutique on the Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich. Your mission will include full accountability on store operations, store animation, sales and staff management:
- Be the brand ambassador for TAG Heuer and represent the brand spirit inside and outside of the boutique
- Ensure smooth front and back office operations in the boutique
- Ensure the commercial and financial objectives are met
- Animate the point of sale and contribute to the development of TAG Heuer in the German part of Switzerland.
- Motivate and develop the sales team
- Follow-up and control of boutique stock, management of replenishment, management of annual inventory
Significant experience of 5+ years as Boutique Manager for one or several boutiques, ideally in the Luxury, sports or automotive universe , it would be a plus in the watch industry.
You have a strong affinity for numbers, know how to present your results and are at ease to come up with recommendations to management.
Fluent in Swiss German and English, French is a plus! You perfectly understand the region of Zurich and the luxury industry in Switzerland
Your open-minded spirit and self-starter attitude help you to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are rigorous, energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented thanks to strong organizational skills. You love going above and beyond whether it is through proposing out of the box solutions or going the extra mile for a customer or colleague.
Finally, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, new technologies and sports and if our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can't wait to receive your application!