REPOSSI is looking for an experienced Boutique Manager to open and lead the first Repossi Boutique in Selfridges London.
Reporting directly to the Americas & Europe Director, your prime objective will be to drive business' performance within the Selfridges environment whilst leading your team to excel in sales, CRM and client service. As Store Manager, you will be an Ambassador of the brand, effectively running the Boutique and ensuring maximum profitability and productivity. You will inspire, motivate, coach and develop the sales team to higher performance, ensuring that customers receive the highest standards of service. This is a great opportunity for a passionate, energetic and entrepreneurial manager who has the right personality and drive to work with one of the most acclaimed and avant-garde jewelry houses.
Mission & Responsibilities
- Driving and maximizing REPOSSI business performance
- Customer focus: instill a clienteling and service mindset, ensuring the highest level of client service and experience is maintained and encouraging your team to build meaningful and sustainable relationships with their clients - local and international
- Identify new business opportunities, implement actions to ensure your store meets sales targets while minimizing stock loss, shrinkage, and store operating costs.
- Achieve and exceed your sales plan whilst strategically identifying opportunities to drive the business and build brand awareness further. Monitor business performance and take necessary actions to improve where needed
- Lead and coach your team ensuring they reach their full potential across sales targets and personal development and experience
- Manage all areas of the boutique. Ensure operational standards & processes are understood and applied, and propose improvement actions
- Personify the Repossi ambassador in both personality and approach to work. Ensure respect of Brand/Company guidelines (in terms of: grooming, uniforms, behaviors, legal and administrative requirements, operational tools...)
- Ensure a strong knowledge of the relevant competitor landscape: international event calendar, products and pricings, marketing actions
- Propose & animate clienteling actions - build loyalty with existing fans of the brand and prospect to attract new target groups. Be proactive in and outside the Concession by increasing customer flow and developing local network (Personal Shopping, Stylists, Partners)
The Selfridges operation is expected to become one of our top selling boutiques worldwide. We are therefore looking for an extremely organized candidate, focused in her/his approach. We expect the highest management standards ensuring processes are followed and work is carried out accurately and on time. You will be an expert mediator, effectively balancing the needs of your brand with the requirements of our Selfridges business partners. Passionate about effective leadership, you will ensure your team feel supported, engaged, developed and inspired to deliver a 1st class experience. You will be an experienced Luxury business manager, accustomed to high volume with the ability to balance operational responsibilities with that of team development and clienteling strategy.