- To drive strategies to optimize sales and manage boutique operations.
- To take full responsibility for the boutique and lead by example.
- To run sales activity within the boutique and in the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- To promote the brand image through excellence of visual merchandising and consistency of boutique standard.
- To adhere at all times to company policies and operating procedures.
- To plan and develop staff management, staff coaching, as well as motivating and retaining staff.
- To monitor staff performance to ensure the highest customer service standard.
- To be involved in inventory management, stock take, boutique maintenance and administrative management.
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years' store management experience with a luxury brand is preferable
- Good understanding of luxury fashion brands and retail industry
- Good command of English and can speak mandarin will be ideal
- Team player, service-oriented and good communication skill
- Can work retail hours on weekends and public holiday
- Able to work in fast paced environment