ZENITH: the future of Swiss watchmaking
With innovation as its guiding star, Zenith features exceptional in-house developed and manufactured movements in all its watches, such as the DEFY Inventor with its monolithic oscillator of exceptional precision, and the DEFY El Primero 21 with its high-frequency 1/100th of a second chronograph. Since its establishment in 1865, Zenith has consistently redefined the notions of precision and innovation, including the first "Pilot Watch" at the dawn of aviation and the first serially produced "El Primero" automatic chronograph calibre. Always one step ahead, Zenith is writing anew chapter in its unique legacy by setting new standards of performance and inspired design. Zenith is here to shape the future of Swiss watchmaking, accompanying those who are to challenge time itself and read for the stars.
Zenith has been guided by authenticity, daring and passion in pushing the boundaries of excellence, precision and innovation. To support growth of our business, we are actively looking for a new Boutique Manager, reporting to the Brand Director. This role will be responsible for overall management of the boutique, staff, merchandise and customer service and he/she will act as a PR and Brand Ambassador.
Main responsibilities are:
- Achieve and exceed boutique sales target by leading the team with sales strategies, e.g. focus on specific products
- Utilize various reports to review and analyze business results in order to propose action plan to reach targets
- Coach & develop staff to reflect business strategy and meet sales goals
- Establish accountability & performance expectations for staff
- Be responsible of the planning of monthly roaster in the store
- Conduct daily briefing to ensure target achievement and communication
Inventory and Visual Merchandise Management
- Be responsible for inventory management and visual merchandising per the brand guidelines
- Lead the team to acquire, build and maintain key clients
- Implement activities to drive client repeat visit and build customer loyalty
- Oversee all facts of store operation, e.g. billing, daily reconciliation report, management reports, cash management, etc.
We are looking for someone who has at least 5 years' solid experience in luxury retail operations at managerial position with successful track record. Preferably someone who has gained from high end luxury watch industry. You enjoy working in multicultural teams and evolving in dynamic culture. Moreover, you have an excellent level of English and Mandarin.
You are agile, adaptable, experienced in high pressure environments, possess strong relationship and leadership skills. Impeccable attention to detail with a can-do attitude is crucial. Finally, your creative mind helps you to be disruptive, pro-active and to act strategically.
Please submit an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for us.