► The essential job duties
- Manage the day-to-day operations of your department (briefings, team building, store operations, etc).
- Sell products and contribute to the growth of sales in the store.
- Engage customers and create loyalty by conveying Dior values.
- Maintain the customer service standard as per Company's requirements.
- Manage the integration of new joiners and help manager to assign responsibilities.
- Assist the team on product training, coaching, jobs delegation and review the performance of the staff.
- Develop and maintain a good team work in the department and enhance synergies with other departments.
► Supervising Performance and Sales
- Achieve sales target by mastering the use of selling techniques, clientele and product knowledge so as to ensure the sales and productivity are maximized.
- Be a role model to the team and contribute to the global team performance.
- Monitor the sales and motivate the team to drive the sales.
- Share responsibility of Coaching spot with the manager.
► Supporting Customer Relations and Services
- Maintain the team passion to the Brand.
- Maintain customer service standard and handle customer complaints, ASS, packaging issues etc.
► Following Up the Organization of the Back Office
- Monitor and control stock inventories.
- Provide necessary support to the floor and cashier.
- Maintain the floor display area and merchandise.
- Maintain the general security of the boutique including opening and closing of the boutique, safety of different exits, merchandises and the POS procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any fields.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience including 2 years at supervisory level in luxury retail industry, less experience may be considered.
- Excellent communication in Thai and fluency in English, and if able to communicate more foreign languages will be a plus.
- Computer literacy a must.
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, passionate, proactive & service oriented.
- Able to supervise and coach the team members in various matters, such as, selling skill, store operations, client development relationship, stock management, etc.
- Have a genuine passion for luxury and an interest in the retail and fashion industry.