Key marketing function reporting into the regional marketing manager with the objective of managing the TR & Boutiques business with the objective of growing retail & establishing the business in TR.
§ MARKETING OPERATIONS:
- In charge of setting with the Regional Marketing Manager the yearly marketing calendar & the marketing strategy for boutiques & TR and reviewing it per quarter based on performance and in line with commercial
- Manages the relationship with markets for the boutiques & with LVMH P&C TR commercial team in charge of the business
- Work closely with the E-COM, CRM, digital, PR, Pro Artistry and education on coordinating the execution of the 360 campaigns & always on tactical support for retail & TR
- In charge of reviewing and updating the trade marketing & POSM budget and reporting actuals vs. target on a monthly basis for boutiques &
- Work with the Pro Artistry team & local teams on developing boutiques masterclass strategy & calendar for both internal & external Make Up
- Support digital team on CRM activations to drive traffic to the boutiques & share insights on
- Work with the commercial teams to communicate quarterly TR & boutique sellout analysis with all departments and share a clear action plan to optimize
- Support the product manager with developing the boutiques & TR assortment and update on bi-yearly basis considering the discontinuations and new launches and strategy of
- Help develop & forecast with the marketing product manager and the brand marketing manager a strong and comprehensive offering on new launches that is in line with the brand strategy for kits, samples &
- Optimize in-store investment by evaluating boutiques & TR door classification & recommending the type & level of investment
- Works closely with the merchandising team on updating the boutiques & TR planograms, visuals and launch in-store visibility & developing design for new
- Coordinate with the product marketing manager on reporting all TR & retail needs to central in order to complete launch
- Retail reports: Conduct monthly regional market visits to boutiques & quarterly TR visits and feed the commercial and merchandising teams with insights. Report competition highlights share best practices and
- Launch reports: build post launch reports for all innovations through gathering sellout analysis, qualitative feedback & consolidating reports for TR &
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, of which 3 in a pure retail environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple deliverables, deadlines
- Experience in beauty, fashion, luxury brands is preferred
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment
- Fluent in English .
- BA Degree or equivalent.