DRIVE GROWTH IN SELECTIVE DISTRIBUTION:
- BUILD STRONG PARTNERSHIPS WITH TOP ACCOUNTS AND RETAILERS ACROSS THE US: TARGET 250 FLAGSHIP ACCOUNTS INCLUDING MICHELIN STAR CHEFS, 5 STAR HOTELS, TOP NIGHCLUBS, PRIVATE CLUBS, FINE WINE RETAILERS...
- CREATE BESPOKE CONSUMER PLANS AND BRING TO LIFE THE BRAND DNA WITH STRONG LUXURY PROGRAMS (CREATIVE PARTNERSHIPS, BESPOKE VISIBILITY, VIC EVENTS, ...)
BUILD AND EXECUTION STRONG VIC ACTIVATION PROGRAMS: LUXURY PARTNERSHIPS (LV, ROLLS ROYCE, PIVATE JET, CONCIERGE SERVICES...) AND HNWI CRM PROGRAMS
Strategic Planning and Channel strategy:
- Develop and implement short and long-term channel strategy to drive growth in selective distribution with a focus on On Trade.
- Develop strong relationship with top luxury accounts (top chefs, 5* hotels, top nightclub), KOL (influencers sommeliers, night promoters...) and top consumers
- Develop high impact brand programs in order to build luxury brand equity to support long term brand growth
- Design and implement strong plans to recruit and animate HNWI consumers
- Gain consumer insights to feed overall brand strategy and identify short and long term growth opportunities
- Identify and develop new growth opportunities
Brand Programming and Marketing Support:
- Use marketing expertise (merchandising, animation, Trade PR, ...) to develop and execute strategies and oversee programs and promotions to drive brand growth and build image and equity
- Develop and oversee luxury creative solutions to animate top accounts and excite consumers: brand building events, service rituals, permanent and seasonal visibility programs, trade engagement programs, incentive, trainings... all in line with Maison and MHUSA guidelines
A&P Strategy and Budget management:
- Manage and develop detailed and accurate A&P spending plans in order to consistently grow the business through proper allocation of funds against the most important volume and brand levers
- Ensure A&P spend is prioritized against brand missions & relevant growth drivers, while delivering maximum ROI for both on central budget and market budgets.
- Work hand in hand with Regional teams and Private Sales team to implement key brand programs across all strategic channels with an objective of ensuring perfect luxury execution and drive sales
- Recruit and manage creative and consumer activation agencies
Work hand in hand with Maison's teams to develop strong marketing mix and support for US market
Qualifications. Experience & Skills Required
Education : Marketing Degree required - MBA preferred
Languages : English - French knowledge is a plus
Professional experience & know how :
- 8-10 years marketing experience on luxury brands - experience working within the beverage alcohol & three tier system is a plus.
- Knowledge and interest in luxury lifestyle, entertainment, fine wine and high end gastronomy - International experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to work with all levels inside and outside the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles, personalities and profiles
- Experience working in partnership with Sales and strong business acumen
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.