Full time permanent vacancy
Competitive salary & bonus
Full benefits package - pension, life schemes, private healthcare
‘Be The First, Be Unique, Be Different!'
Founded in Switzerland in 1980, Hublot was the first luxury watchmaker to combine traditional watchmaking savoir-faire with the most cutting-edge technologies and unexpected materials, including natural rubber and gold. This creative concept, dubbed the "Art of Fusion", caused a real stir in the watchmaking industry at the time. With over 650 points of sale worldwide and around 40 exclusive boutiques in the most prestigious of world addresses, Hublot is constantly pushing the boundaries of horological innovation.
We are currently seeking an experienced Brand Director for our UK market.
- To develop and implement the commercial and marketing strategy for Hublot in the UK
- Develop Hublot wholesale and retail activity throughout the UK in line with the brand and business objectives
- Manage, control and execute marketing budget to develop the brand image and awareness
- Accountable for retail business and economic return
- Lead the Hublot UK team (+/-10 people)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial & Business Performance
- Full responsibility for UK and Ireland P&L
- Control the Brand Performance (turnover, net operating income, market share, share of voice...) and readjust the commercial and marketing strategy to meet business objectives
Sales and Business Development
- Increase Hublot market share to reflect the current international Brand positioning
- Boost sales development and market-share growth in the countries both in wholesale and retail (flagship boutique)
- Develop a strong and efficient relationship with local partners in wholesale
- Set-up actions to boost sales (staff training, incentives, stores refurbishment, assortments...)
Marketing and Communication
- In line with HQ marketing guidelines, create and deliver brand strategy for the UK and Ireland markets through the leverage of local initiatives and the development of all marketing platforms
- Define and control the implementation of the full media, PR and communication strategy
- Grow Hublot's awareness and desirability to attract local clients as well as Brand passion for distributors, POS owners and retail staff.
- Commercial awareness and strategic vision with a customer focus
- Creative and able to produce innovative solutions
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial analytical skills
- Effective leaderships skills, managing team with vision and purpose
- Marketing, Commercial and senior management experience preferably within luxury goods industry
- Proven track record of brand development in the UK and Ireland markets
- Graduate or equivalent qualification
If you are passionate about executing your strong business, commercial and marketing skills in a highly competitive market and within a prestigious and exciting luxury brand, please apply now confirming your salary expectation and notice period.