Department Strategy & Communication
- Establish common vision and strategy for department, and communicates this strategy in a simple, digestible and memorable manner with all internal and external key stakeholders and leadership throughout the year.
- Align all education initiatives, live and digital, with the MH USA business priorities
- Gain alignment and grow awareness of department initiatives internally and externally
- Develop deep understanding and awareness of key audiences & demonstrate empathy for sales and marketing needs
- Work closely with leadership at MH, distributors, Strategic Group to drive adoption and regular use of our tools and resources
- Manage compliance with engageMH and attendance at live training.
- Respect and share the heritage and craftsmanship of our legendary Maisons in all departmental activities & tools
- Develop a culture of Ambassadors passionate about learning, brilliant storytelling and fun at Moet Hennessy via engaging and inclusive programming
- Always embody the MH Values of Sharing, Integrity, Epicureanism, Elegance and Spirit of Conquest to help MH Stay One Step Ahead
- Work with Mexico and Canada to assist with their training support and needs
- Collaborate with S. Africa and China to help roll out engageMH in other distributor/wholesaler markets
- Participate in Academy of Commerce Task Force and manage roll out of Global content/cascades such as Onboarding, Coaching and other sales oriented training
- Collaborate with Global Portfolio Education Team in building and adoption of their learning offerings
- Work with MHIS (Global IT) to influence selection of best in class digital solutions for MH globally
Department Management, coaching and alignment
- Manage & coach team of 3 Brand Education Managers (Trainers) and 1 VIE
- Leverage their individual strengths to maximize department productivity and deliver priorities
- Establish an inclusive, non-hierarchical, creative team environment that promotes risk taking and empowerment
- Set clear vision for department and gain team alignment through compelling presentation of strategies.
- Ensure all team members embody elegance in their presentation style, attire and language
- Develop vision & strategy for maintaining, growing and evolving our LXP platform, www.engagemh.com
- Develop microlearning modules suited to sales & marketing that deliver on market needs
- Leverage Global Portfolio Education modules & influence future module creation to meet NA needs
- Create/approve annual Module Calendar in October for following year. Must address multiple calendars for different audiences (Up to 20 different calendars)
- Follow adult learning theory/trends to stay One Step Ahead by attending conferences, researching, etc.
- Set strategy & manage relationship, budget, invoicing with LXP developer
- Audience listed in order of importance: Distributor, Strategic Group, MH, Trade, Consumer
- Develop best in class, relevant training that deliver impact for sales and marketing
- Present brand, product and category seminars nationally and coach team on their delivery
- Execute new hire trainings, Onboarding, WSET and inductions
- Ensure education programs are aligned with market activities and brand strategy
Trade Relations & Communications: 3%
- Develop expert knowledge of market activity, trends, key accounts and channel intricacies
- Act as primary resource for multi brand product communications, including interviews with trade publications, TV, etc.
Consumer Initiatives: 2%
- Hold seminars and host dinners for charities, high net worth individuals/influencers, LVMH
- Represent MH products in seminars at national and regional wine and food events
Education : Advanced degree
Languages : English, working knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience & know how : 8-10 years relevant experience required. Strong communication skills and ability to adjust message based on audience necessary. Experience in conducting training sessions required. Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization. Experience working in partnership with Sales and Marketing is preferred. Experience leading a professional team is required.
65% Travel, 35% Office
This role requires extensive travel both nationally and internationally to Mexico, Canada & Europe.